CCW Private Concierge Training - Class Info
Participants MUST be 21 years or older to apply for a CCW permit.
First Time CCW Applicant Price: $500/per student
CCW Applicant Renewal Price: $250/per student
By request, we have now added concierge private CCW training. Training will be coordinated by the instructor for a time and date that works for your schedule. This class is limited to one-on-one training or couples, but no more than two people at a time. The course cost is $500 per student plus a $25 range fee per student if you are not a member of Wren’s Ranch. There are no discounts for private CCW training.
This course is online classroom training plus six (6) hours of training on the range. The course will focus on the following topics: firearms safety; shooter responsibility and self-defense laws; handgun familiarity; handgun manipulation; basic marksmanship; threat assessment and firing a holstered handgun from the 3 yds, 5 yds and 10 yds ranges.
After Registering & Before your class date, please make sure you:
1. Study for and take your online quiz before your class date.
· Quiz & Info Here.(opens in new window)
2. Complete the online classroom training portion of the class.
· Online Classroom Training Here.(opens in new window)
About the Classes
The Concierge Service will offer one on one pistol instruction for clients looking for 1st class instruction in the proper use of revolvers, semi-automatic pistols or both. The one on one training will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Basic understanding of the different types of semi-automatic pistols, revolvers and the proper shooting accessories
- The concierge may assist the shooter in selecting an appropriate pistol and equipment by accompanying the shooter through the pistol purchasing process
- Safe handling of firearms to include proper loading, unloading, and verification that a weapon has been rendered safe
- Disassembly, assembly, maintenance, and cleaning of firearms
- Proper pistol handling and marksmanship skills
- Stance, master grip, holster drawing techniques, sight alignment, sight picture, trigger control, coupled with steady breathing technique.
- Magazine manipulation (loading and unloading techniques)
- Proper loading and unloading techniques with revolvers (speed loader usage)
- Basic shooting and moving techniques
- Multiple target engagement
- Preparation for Street Safe Defense Level I course
- Familiarization with related California statutes and CCW policies